- Quick start
- Basic concept
- Working with Helicon Jet
- Product information
To manually install Helicon Jet you will need to download distinct installation package. Run HeliconJetXXXX_manual.exe and unpack it to some folder. The content of installation package should be as follows:
- HeliconJet.dll – this is a Helicon Jet ISAPI filter itself. You should add this ISAPI filter to the site you wish to enable Helicon Jet.
- HeliconJetMSG.dll – this is resource library needed to correctly display Event Log messages.
- HeliconJetMSG.reg – this is a registry file to register HeliconJetMSG.dll library.
- HeliconJet.chm – this is a Helicon Jet documentation.
- HeliconJet.ini - this is a sample configuration file.
Please follow these steps to manually install Helicon Jet:
- Copy Helicon JetMSG.dll into your SYSTEM32 folder and import HeliconJetMSG.reg into the registry. This step is not required unless you want to see error message descriptions in the Event Log.
- Copy HeliconJet.dll and HeliconJet.ini files into some folder and register HeliconJet.dll as ISAPI filter for the site. We suggest you to create a separate instance of HeliconJet.dll file for each site you are going to use HeliconJet. HeliconJet.dll cannot be registered as a global ISAPI filter, only site level registration supported.
Edit HeliconJet.ini file to start link optimization. HeliconJet.ini file should be placed in the same folder with HeliconJet.dll and there is no need to restart IIS every time when you modify configuration file.