- Quick start
- Basic concept
- Working with Helicon Jet
- Product information
License for use and distribution
This license agreement covers all existing versions of Helicon Jet or Helicon Jet beta from now on referred below as Helicon Jet unless otherwise specified.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Helicon Tech.
- All copyrights to Helicon Jet are exclusively owned by the author - Helicon Tech.
- Helicon Tech grants permission to use Helicon Jet during a test period of 45-days. When the trial period is over you should either buy Helicon Jet or remove the Helicon Jet product.
- The unregistered trial version of Helicon Jet, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Helicon Jet without written permission from the copyright holder. The unregistered trial version of Helicon Jet may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
- Helicon Jet IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE Helicon Jet AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- The terms of this license are subjects of changes in future versions of Helicon Jet.
- When you buy Helicon Jet license, the "Registration key" is being issued to you. This "Registration key" can only be used by the person (or company) purchased it and only on the single physical computer. If you buy more than one copy of Helicon Jet, the “Registration key” issued to you could be used only on the number of computers equal to the number of licenses you bought.
- You can only use the "Registration key" received from Helicon Tech or the company affiliating or partnering with Helicon Tech and having written permission to distribute "Registration key".
- Installing and using Helicon Jet signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this license contradict with your local laws, you must remove Helicon Jet files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
- We adhere to strict privacy guidelines and do NOT collect personally identifiable information unless it is voluntarily provided.
If you have further questions or feedback, please visit us at http://www.helicontech.com/
Thank you for using Helicon Jet.