- Quick start
- Basic concept
- Working with Helicon Jet
- Product information
Installing Snap-in extension
In some configurations Helicon Jet IIS Snap-in extension may not be installed automatically. In this case you will need to install the extension manually.
- Under Windows NT 4 select Start >> Programs >> Windows NT 4.0 Option Pack >> Microsoft Internet Information Server >> Internet Services Manager.
- Under Windows 2000 and later follow these steps:
- Select Start >> Run, enter "mmc" in the text box and hit Run button.
- In Microsoft Management Console select "Add/Remove Snap-in" from the Console menu.
- In the dialog click Add button, select "Information Services" from the list and hit Add.
- Open "Extensions" tab on the "Add/Remove Snap-in" dialog.
- Put a check in the box near "Helicon Jet Snap-in extension" and hit OK.