License for use and distribution
These license terms are an agreement between Helicon Tech and you. By using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software.
1. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Helicon Tech.
2. All copyrights to Helicon Zoo are exclusively owned by the author - Helicon Tech.
3. Helicon Tech grants free license for use of Helicon Zoo and Helicon Zoo beta products. You may install and use any number of copies of the software on your devices.
4. Helicon Tech provides Internet-based services with the software. It may change or cancel them at any time.
5. This software enables you to obtain software applications from other sources. Those applications are offered and distributed by third parties under their own license terms. Helicon Tech is not distributing those applications to you, but instead, as a convenience, enables you to use this software to obtain those applications directly from the application providers. By using the software, you acknowledge and agree that you are obtaining the applications directly from the third party providers and under separate license terms, and that it is your responsibility to locate, understand and comply with those license terms.
6. Helicon Zoo IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE Helicon Zoo AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Software downloaded using this software is licensed by the owners of that downloaded software. Helicon Tech reserves all rights not expressly granted in this agreement. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
- work around any technical limitations in the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
- make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- publish the software for others to copy;
- rent, lease or lend the software;
- transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
8. Because this software is "as is", we may not provide support services for it.
9. The terms of this license are subjects of changes in future versions of Helicon Zoo.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this license contradict with your local laws, you must remove Helicon Zoo from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
11. We adhere to strict privacy guidelines and do NOT collect personally identifiable information unless it is voluntarily provided.
If you have further questions or feedback, please visit us at http://www.helicontech.com/
Thank you for using Helicon Zoo.